Monday, December 21, 2009

kasut BESAR

hello windy n sunny monday;) i'm stucked in my office without my partition mates. gosh, i really need a vacation but my finance doesn't allow me to have any blissful holiday at the moment;( hopefully, next year i'll be more discipline in managing the $<--- one of my new year resolutions ;p ehehehe today is 21 and we have no more than 10 days before the clock's ticking to its last second for year 2009. honestly, i fail to achieve most of my 2009 resolutions but i wouldn't let these failures haunting me forever. i know that every cloud has a silver lining;) ganbate amalina!! last saturday, i spend my day by being tourist guide cum driver to abg zahar n family. sape2 nk perkhidmatan tourist guide n driver tanpa bayaran sila contact me personally k ehehe. thanks to abg zahar for letting me driving his new wish ehehehe. we went to padang besar n the zone bukit kayu hitam. i did buy new shoes at the zone. skrg dh menyesal sbb dh jatuh cinta pandang pertama kt mr clarks tp sbb xde size terpaksa beli p.cik scholl je la (mls nk upload pic sbb xdela vogue sgt kasut tu). i ni mmg jenis x fikir panjang klau time shopping. klau dh suka mesti grab tp sblm tu tgk purse ada $$$ ke x ehehemy mr crush - x sangka size kaki mengecil bila pakai clarks. i normally wear size 5 or 6 but with clarks my size is just 4 ehehe

speaking of the witch, i was never knew that i had being called kasut BESAR when i was in SEM*** hahaha. why on earth, i bought kasut BESAR for my school shoes at that time. i myself couldn't figure out the reason hahaha. klau nk tau sbbnye kena mintak pertolongan doraemon utk kembali ke zaman 2000. if you want to know i was very comot during my school years. i didn't have much baju, tudung, kasut or bag those days. i would use the same baju n i always mismatched the tudung with the baju because i had the basic colours scheme of tudung only i.e cream, black and white hahaha kelakar plak bila ingat zmn2 moneyless dulu. padini, adidas, nike, giardano, clarks etc were not in my dictionary at that time. i wore local brand like canggih for my school uniform, bata for my school shoes, cap ayam for my school bag, hand-me-down tudung bawal from my mak, bum or diesel for my jeans and t-shirts. shopping at OCEAN or PARKSON RIA would make me smile from ear to ear back then. how naive was i. mesti comel je kn i mase muda2 remaja dulu hahaha. these days, my sisters are quite lucky. they have more baju, tudung, kasut or bag compare to me when i was at the same age as theirs. n for myself, there is no more kasut BESAR hehehe. ukurlah kasut di kaki sendiri;)

2 colours:

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

Lawaklah...dulu ocean..skrg dah jd the store =p

f a r said...

dalink..kalu teringat zmn skolah kan..i syomot jgk..wuhuu