Wednesday, December 2, 2009

the new layout

yahoo!! i did manage to change this blog into 3 column blog. thanks to this blog. simplicity is the best word to describe my blog for the time being. i was actually being inspired by ween's blog. she's still young yet she could attract many readers and followers by her informative-funny-educational entry. owh i know there are many good bloggers outside there whom i admire a lot. as i'm not really an avid blogger and i have never ever thought of being one, i must say that the reason for me to have this blog is to share my words. this blog used to have this long n unmemorable name; mywordsdescribemyfeeling before i decided to change it into sikakitulis ehehe. i won't stop writing but i'll try to improve by being a good writer/blogger. wish me luck friends=)

2 colours:

Azureen Azlan said...

erk. truly being inspired by me? omg. I'm touched by ur words sis! huu :')

but seriously, I'm no good. ramai lg blogger yg punya hundred readers out there, kan. so far, I'm just satisfy with myself.

I love ur writing, but dah jarang ada update. keep on blogging ya :)

SIKAKITULIS said...

ehehehe ween..i know that there a lot of talented young bloggers. u r 1 of them=)lama x update sbb ada keje skit..