Thursday, December 3, 2009

smart TAG?

i have been TAGged by aswa n yamie. but don't worry, it's not a new kind of virus ehehehe. as this is my first tag n to be fair, i'll be extra-hardworking by writing 5 interesting facts about both of them:
  1. aswa n yamie are my schoolmate when i was in SEM***. being a new student, it's difficult for me to adapt with the new environment, new system, different way of studying and learning where you have 2 prep everyday, people: teachers, wardens, girl friends, the students from opposite gender(i just don't know how to acknowledge the boys in SEM***), prefects, BIPAIs but i was lucky enough to have them as part of my friends. honestly, we didn't that close during those 2 years but it's actually a solid foundation for us to maintain our friendship till today. i'm proud to say that they are my BFF. they are great listeners-cum-personal shopping advisor ehehe
  2. they are indeed love to shop, shop n shop: online n offline. just read at how many entries about their addiction
  3. both of them have cats as their pet
  4. yamie is definitely a great F1 driver. maybe she could be the best candidate for 1Malaysia F1 team hahaha. on the other hand, aswa is still in the learning process on how to be a great F1 driver hahaha. but 1 thing that i'm sure, aswa is really good in art. i still keep her artworks in my album=)
  5. yamie was once a gymnast and aswa is now studying in UUM [?]
now, it's time for me to write (10) interesting facts about myself and my hobbies:
  1. i have stopped online shopping since last october *clap**clap*
  2. i love to watch all sort of crime-murder-mystery investigation series which explain how much i love watching CSI, Crossing Jordan, X-Files, Detective Conan, Criminal Mind
  3. i'm not really a movie person
  4. i appreciate decent food. i don't mind spending for good-delicious-healthy food
  5. i come from a big family and i'm the eldest. people usually think that i'm the youngest. do i look immature to be the eldest?
  6. i don't have any hobby i guess, so i just continue with interesting facts about myself ehehe
  7. i'm not a sport person. i don't play any
  8. i melt easily with cute and colourful stuffs; rainbow, butterfly, cupcakes. so guys outside there, you know now how to win my heart rite=p
  9. i always dream myself being a housewife who prepares food for my hubby n kids. such a day dreamer hahaha
  10. i'm afraid of needle, medicine, doctor, clinic n hospital hahaha
phew..it's hard to come out with 10 interesting facts about myself as i'm just an ordinary and simple person ehehe. the last thing that i need to do is to pick (10) deserving recipients and describe them. can i pick the people who tagged me??
  1. yamie- the skinny girl who loves to eat and has high taste in everything=p
  2. aswa- the wife-to-be to her 5 year-bf
  3. shiela- my dorm mate during my SEM*** year
  4. nina- the most daring kaki's ehehehe
  5. anis- a small girl with the BIG voice
  6. k.nida- my partition mate in the office
  7. ween- a sweet blogger girl
  8. yaya- my colleague in kolej shahputra
  9. k. fizah- the JPA secretary
  10. all bloggers

3 colours:

YaMie said...

1. F1 driver? oh please ada ke org nk
kasi aku drive hehhe
2. Cmne ko bleh tau dulu aku gimnas?
*wink*wink*
3. wah kene tag blk ke huhuhuhu but
now im not skinny anymore,berangan
la nk pki skinny

SIKAKITULIS said...

yamie ko pnh bgtau la yg ko tu gymnas zam mooda2 dolu2 hehehe

YaMie said...

skrg suda tua sket, tulang pun udah keras hahaha